Cronote provides a service to help remember the little things in life that may not merit being put on a calendar!
Here are 10 tips on how to use Cronote on a daily basis for the many tasks that depend on timing:
- Pick up coffee/lunch/dinner.
- Bring food/gift/supplies to a party or event.
- Return a phone call after lunch.
- Plug your cell phone in to charge before bedtime.
- Meet a friend at the gym on Saturday.
- Take out the trash in the morning before the pick-up truck comes.
- Take food out of the refrigerator after work.
- Move the laundry from the washer to the dryer in 45 minutes.
- Watch a TV show that is airing next week at 8 pm.
- Be in line for the movie premiere next month.
Read the full article here.
How do you use Cronote reminders?