We removed our iOS app from the App Store about a year ago in order to rebuild it in a modern fashion. We’re happy to announce today that the app has been released and is available for download on the App Store.
The app provides free push-notification reminders between iOS devices. It’s the only app that lets you schedule a push-notification.
The app also includes a number of features requested by our users, including:
- Message templates: Store commonly used reminder messages.
- Message variables: Automatically insert the recipient’s name and appointment time into the reminder.
- Recurring reminders: Send reminders daily, weekly or monthly.
- Group reminders: Easily select more than one recipient, and save groups such as a family or customer list.
- Picture reminders: Add an image with message overlay to make a memorable reminder.
- Reminder offsets: Schedule reminders relative to an appointment time. For example, “20 minutes before appointment” or “1 day before appointment.”
- Easily add a picture to your reminder using your Photos library or your camera.
We encourage all of our users to download the app and try it out.