Do you need to send reminders to many employees at a future time? This post describes how to use the Cronote website to schedule reminders to a group of employees.
Here are the steps:
1. Simply sign up for a free Cronote account on our website: www.cronote.com
2. Confirm your account by checking your email for a confirmation link (note you may have to check your Spam folder).
3. Sign into our website.
4. Add each of your contacts. Hint: You can use the Import Contacts –> CSV feature to add multiple contacts at once.
5. Once all your contacts have been imported, click on the “Groups” tab and create a group containing the contacts you want to remind.
6. Schedule a reminder to be sent to this group.
Cronote will send the reminder to all of the contacts in that group at the time you specify. You can add / remove contacts from this group as often as you like and Cronote will automatically update the reminder recipients.