Have the Cronote Reminders iPhone app? Here are some instructions to help guide you. For the Cronote website instructions, click here.
To Sign Up Via the iPhone:
- Load the Cronote Reminders iPhone App.
- On the main screen, complete all fields.
- You will receive a confirmation email to verify your account. Check your email, and click on the enclosed link. If you don’t see a confirmation email, check your spam folder!
If you have any questions during the sign-up process, send us an email at cronote[@]cronote.com.
After you sign in, the first screen is the Cronote scheduling wizard.
Swipe right, and you’ll be taken to the second screen containing your control panel. Here, the blue tabs will let you access the following pages:
- Contacts: Manage your contacts.
- Groups: Create preset groups to speed up the Cronote scheduling process. Ideal for sending cronotes to sports teams, co-workers, and groups of friends.
- Cronotes: Review and delete out-going cronotes.
- Purchases: Review any purchases.
- Profile: Edit your name, phone number, and password.
All of these features offer on-screen instructions. The only page not accessible from the iPhone app is “Buttons.” Please use the website to manage your Cronote buttons.
To Schedule a Cronote:
After you sign in, you can schedule a cronote in 3 easy steps.
- Enter an email or phone number.
- Write your message. While there is no defined character limit, keep in mind that SMS text messages are limited to 160 characters. Messages that exceed the character count are automatically split into multiple texts.
- Set the delivery time, and click “Schedule.”
All new users receive 10 free text messages. Any phone number entered into the first field will be sent a text message. At the top of your screen, you will see your total number of text messages remaining. All email cronotes are free; any email address entered into the first field will be sent an email.
* This post was updated 5/28/13 to reflect the latest Cronote iPhone functionality and design.